What's in the 4Sight?
HERE ARE THE FEATURES & SPECS:
- A-Scan probe connection
- B-Scan probe connection
- UBM probe connection
- Pachymeter probe connection
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15”W x 2”D x 11”H
- Touch screen
- Integrated DICOMSM worklist modality
- External connections HDMI and ethernet
- 5 USB ports
The A-Scan probe is 0.08 ounces with a length of 1.75” and width of 0.2”. It has an electronic resolution of 0.016mm, a clinical Accuracy of 0.1mm and 10MHz frequency. It can run in immersion or contact measurement mode.
The B-Scan probe weighs 6 ounces and is 7" long by 1.25" wide. It has an axial resolution of 0.015mm and lateral resolution of
0.085 mm. It can run at 12 or 15MHz.
The UBM probe weighs just 6 ounces and measures 7" in length and 1.25" in diameter. It has an axial resolution of 0.015mm, a lateral resolution of 0.05mm and runs at 48MHz. It has guarded and unguarded options available.
The Pachymeter probe weighs 0.67 ounces, is 1.75" long x 0.2" wide, with an accuracy of ±5μ and a sample Rate of 65MHz. Measurement range is 300-999μ, and it has automated IOP adjustment.
What Makes the 4Sight Special?
THESE ARE THE PRIMARY BENEFITS OF THE 4SIGHT
HIGH VALUE WORKSTATION
- Single solution for all ophthalmic ultrasound imaging at an affordable price
- High quality with industry-leading warranty and service programs
- Live help and dependable support for the life of the product
- Proprietary signal processing
- Industry leading clinical accuracy
- Unsurpassed image quality
- Single point-of-use technology for all ophthalmic diagnostic imaging needs in an ergonomic portable package
- Intuitive user interface for a rapid and smooth learning curve
- Easy data transfer between modalities and higher patient throughput
- DICOMSM Worklist compatible
- Additional Information