Big screen. Compact design.
- Topography map
- Corneal wavefront (Zernike) analysis
- Corneal surface height map
- Comparison map
- Differential map
- Real-time fluorescein acquisition and imaging
- White-to-white measurement
- Meibomian gland analysis
- Contact lens fitting simulation
- 10.1-inch Capacitive touch screen
- Fully integrated patient database
- Tear film breakup
The Aladdin HW3.0 is a multi-function instrument that combines a series of measurements to assist eye surgeons in the calculation of IOL power. The Aladdin combines Axial Length, Keratometry, Anterior Chamber Depth, Lens Thickness, Central Corneal Thickness, Corneal Topography, Pupillometry and Corneal Diameter in one single instrument, assisting the Eye Surgeon not only in conventional IOL power calculation, but also in his or her choice of the right premium IOL for each individual eye.