The Marco Encore Chair continues the Marco tradition of useful features and unsurpassed quality. Its attractive, modern look blends beautifully with any office decor. The Encore chair utilizes a manual system that takes advantage of the patient’s own weight to recline smoothly. Whatever position is desired, it can be instantly achieved from completely flat to any reclined angle in between. A pneumatic-assisted system insures that the patient’s return to upright is smooth and easy. The Encore Chair is easier to recline and more comfortable to use than any other chair in its class. A single-handed headrest is standard with the Encore, and our unique lock indicator assures that the headrest is firmly and securely in position. Marco’s standard fail-safe hydraulic system provides smooth elevation.
- A pneumatic-assisted manual recline mechanism uses patient’s weight for easy reclining adjustments. Recline capability includes a comfortable flat position, or any desirable position in between
- Fingertip chair elevation and auto-return switches are conveniently located on each side of the chair back and on the provided corded foot switch
- Single-handed headrest operation provides smooth patient headrest adjustments
- Rear-positioned, foot-activated rotation lock is easily accessible from both sides
- Standard fail-safe, sealed hydraulic system ensures smooth, long-term operation
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Marco More Information No