With the touch of a button, the Marco Encore Automatic Chair quickly reclines from an upright position to a fully horizontal, flat-table mode—or anywhere in between. Another button instantly returns the chair to its upright position. Marco’s exclusive hydraulic system ensures silky smooth elevation and recline. This unique, fail-safe hydraulic mechanism also enables the chair to descend to an extremely low position for easy entry by elderly patients, yet the high-end elevation remains uncompromised. Backlit flat overlay switches on both sides of the chair are easy to see in darkened rooms. The Marco Encore Automatic Chair is the ideal choice for those who prefer instant, automatic recline functions.
- Basic chair features and overall design is identical to the Encore Manual model
- Back-lit fingertip switches, as well as a corded foot switch, automatically control chair elevation, recline, and auto-return functions. Programmability allows the operator to pre-program any desired chair recline position – automatically; continuous adjustment range culminates in a full, comfortable recline
- Safety function disables the switch panel from curious fingers
- Chair reclining, as well as elevation, is controlled by Marco’s exclusive field-proven hydraulic system for smooth, quiet reliable adjustments
- Optional surgical accessories conveniently transform the Encore Automatic Chair into a surgical procedure chair for any elective procedures
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Marco More Information No